Trail Stewardship Grants
Lewis & Clark Trail Stewardship Endowment (LCTSE)
The Lewis and Clark Trail Stewardship Advisory Committee solicits applications by October 1 every year for projects that will have a demonstrable, positive impact along the pathways followed by the Expedition.
Charitable distributions for this grant program are provided by the Lewis & Clark Trail Stewardship Endowment: A National Council of the Lewis & Clark Expedition Bicentennial Legacy Project.
Grant Program Guidelines
- Grant Application Form (PDF)
- Grant Agreement Form (PDF)
- Grant Final Report Form (PDF)
*These forms are for 2015. The forms for 2016 are not yet available. All three forms are required.
- Past Grant Awards
- Interpretive Sign Guidelines
- National Council of the Lewis & Clark Expedition LCTSE Fund Agreement
- LCTHF Board Policy for Trail Stewardship
The Jefferson River Chapter used grant funds to purchase land on the Jefferson River to make a floater's camp.This volunteer sits atop an earthern lodge built at River Camp.