Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation
The Foundation's Curriculum Guide can be purchased for use in schools across the country. Based on solid research, the Guide includes National Content Standards in each section. It includes sections on Language Arts, Social Studies, Maps, Human Behavior, Life Skills, Native American Cultures, Visual Arts and Music, and Natural Sciences and is designed for Middle and Junior High Students in grades 5 through 9.
To purchase, contact email@example.com or our office staff.
Honoring Tribal Legacies Foundation Documents
- Home Page (National Park Service)
Honoring Tribal Legacies Demonstration Curricula
- Home page (Honoring Tribal Legacies)
- Early childhood: Discovering Our Relationship with Water
- Elementary: Honoring Tribal Legacies in Telling the Lewis and Clark Story
- Intermediate: A Thousand Celilos: Tribal Place Names Along the Lewis and Clark Trail
- Intermediate: Exploring Your Community
- Secondary: Sxwiwis (The Journey)
- Secondary: Living Within the Four Base Tipi Poles of the Apsaalooke Homeland
- Post-Secondary: Tribal Legacies of Pathfinding